Welcome to our DOMICILIARY care agency Anglesey Home Care is a domiciliary introduction agency. We are committed to supporting families to ensure that your loved ones are kept safe, looked after properly, and can continue to live as independently as possible in their own homes. Together, with our experienced carers and companion housekeepers, we provide flexible and adaptable support when and where you need it. Our aim is to give you peace of mind that your elderly relative will be cared for with the greatest respect and dignity.
Welcome to our DOMICILIARY care agency
Anglesey Home Care is a domiciliary introduction agency. We are committed to supporting families to ensure that your loved ones are kept safe, looked after properly, and can continue to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
Together, with our experienced carers and companion housekeepers, we provide flexible and adaptable support when and where you need it. Our aim is to give you peace of mind that your elderly relative will be cared for with the greatest respect and dignity.
A bit about us
Anglesey Home Care is part of the Bunbury Care Agency, a family run and owned business that has been helping individuals receive care at home for over 50 years. We have a long history of providing tailor-made care and companionship. We started our care services in the home in 2017 as a celebration of our 50 years of caring for the community.
Domiciliary Introduction Service – How it Works
- Once you are fully registered, Carers are carefully selected according to your care needs and requirements. They will make you feel happy, relaxed and confident in your own home.
- Your Carers will undertake a 2-week trial period with you, enabling you to get to know them before you confirm the ‘Agreement’.
- Initial guidance documentation and details of your carers will be sent to you upon the commencement of the ‘Trial Period’.
- Should your ‘Trial Period’ be successful, a commencement date is agreed, and folder of documentation is sent to you containing:
- Confirmation letter of the ‘Agreement’
- Detailed guidance documents
- A ‘Booking Schedule’ for the next 4 weeks of the ‘Engagement’
- Our Invoice, which is equal to 2 weeks of the carers’ wages + VAT
- Should the trial period not be successful, or you only require carers for a temporary period then a fee of 25% of the carers total wage + vat is charged.
- All carers are registered with HMRC as self-employed and are paid a gross wage directly by the client.
- Current hourly rates are £12 on weekdays and £14 at weekends + 45 pence per mile travel allowance.
Everybody needs somebody
Kind words from our families
Trish has been the most wonderful Carer for Mum and she was all that I ever wanted from someone for Mum plus a lot more. We were so blessed that she came into our lives! Every day Mum looked forward to her coming and felt so safe and secure when she was around. It is so hard to put all Trish’s wonderful qualities into words, but nothing was ever too much for her and when things got hard she was always around to help and do above and beyond what we needed. She looked after us all really! When Mum was in the hospice, she still visited which gave Mum such a boost and I will never forget her kindness in sitting with Mum the night before she died so my brothers and I could go out and have something to eat. When our elderly parents need care it’s hard to entrust them to strangers and I hope that there is a “Trish” for me one day! I will never forget her and I can never thank her enough for all she has done. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for putting us in touch with such a wonderful person.TarporleyCheshire
Latest job vacancies
Interested in joining us?
We are always on the look out for good, experienced carers to join our family. Most our of clients are elderly requiring daily care visits or companionship. We offer flexible hours that you can fit around your lifestyle.
Most importantly, you will spend quality time with your clients being able to look after their needs and have time for a chat over a cup of tea.
If you enjoy making a difference to someone’s life, we want to hear from you.Find out more
We operate a Domiciliary Introduction Home Care Agency helping families predominantly on the island of Anglesey, although we are nationwide.
Anglesey Home Care is part of the Bunbury Care Agency who is a member of the UKHCA (United Kingdom Home Care Association) and an associate member of SOLLA (Society of Later Life Advisers). SOLLA is the only association in the UK that can provide accredited financial consultants who can advise and assist people with the funding of elderly care.